ACN CANADA is world biggest scam. One my friend scammed me and made the sign-up for ACN digital-phone. Since the day first, I am having problems with their *** service. I keep losing connection everyday, Internet phone will go down almost every hour.

ACN Canada TECHNICAL service is just a Joke. The Technician have no clue about your issue and they will just follow their random *** to pissed you off within minutes.

Moreover, they started charging me at $80 for Internet and Phone, Service quality is going down each day and their price is rising each day. ON every bill, they are charging me some wired and unknown charges which I called almost 10 times and was never explained.

So Basically, ACN CANADA is HIV/AIDS, once you got in, very hard to get out of it. Please safe your life, be in peace and get rid of ACN. I know now in plus they gonna charge me cancellation fees, I better die once than die everyday. Going to cancel it today.

Had an Experience with ACN Canada?

Comments

#1220432

i agree with you. I had the very same problem as you did. I ended up loosing more than 1000$

Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more