ACN CANADA is world biggest scam. One my friend scammed me and made the sign-up for ACN digital-phone. Since the day first, I am having problems with their *** service. I keep losing connection everyday, Internet phone will go down almost every hour.

ACN Canada TECHNICAL service is just a Joke. The Technician have no clue about your issue and they will just follow their random *** to pissed you off within minutes.

Moreover, they started charging me at $80 for Internet and Phone, Service quality is going down each day and their price is rising each day. ON every bill, they are charging me some wired and unknown charges which I called almost 10 times and was never explained.

So Basically, ACN CANADA is HIV/AIDS, once you got in, very hard to get out of it. Please safe your life, be in peace and get rid of ACN. I know now in plus they gonna charge me cancellation fees, I better die once than die everyday. Going to cancel it today.

Had an Experience with ACN Canada?

Comments

#1220432

i agree with you. I had the very same problem as you did. I ended up loosing more than 1000$